Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Can anyone tell me how many of these were produced or any other information??

and are the Devon Thomas Damascas blades

Item Description:

Case DAM BURNT STAG COPPERLOCK knives - 11390.

•UPC Code: 021205113906

thanks

ka9vto@hotmail.com

Tags: 2012, Case, Copperlock, Damascus, Knife, NEW, Raindrop, Stag

Views: 1057

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

here is a link to the wrcase

there is one in the VAULT....hard to tell what age group that knife is from without the tang stamp pic

http://www.wrcase.com/sidesearch/index.php?q=11390&Submit=Search

Thanks I got that info from what I understand it was just a limited runlast year 2012 I am trying to  find out How Many this is also what I found out see below

Case XX Vault CopperLock
Raindrop Damascus Patterned Locking Clip Blade
Genuine Stag Handle
4 1/4 in / 10.80cm closed; 3.0 oz.

This knife for auction is a 2012 issue Case Raindrop Damascus Steel Genuine Stag Copperlock, USA 51549L DAM, 4 1/4" closed. We acquired this from a Case Dealer who had a few extras.

This Case Raindrop Damascus Steel Genuine Stag Copperlock was originally offered in the Summer of 2012 as a prebook item, meaning it was specially produced in a limited 1 time only offering.

This knife is stamped on the front tang of the Clip blade with Case XX with 5 X's and 3 Dots, dating this as a 2012 issue Case knife, with the front tang also being stamped with USA 51549L DAM; the "DAM" in the pattern stamp signifies the Case Raindrop Damascus Steel.

The shield is the Case XX script style oval and the pattern in the Raindrop Damascus Steel blades is nothing short of remarkable.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service