Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen to that prayer.

Amen...

Thanks to you all for the prayers, we made it through now to check everything today. Flooding is a major problem so we are probably stuck here for several days. My prayers are for those who did experience serious damage and or loss.

Thank God you all are OK Steve.

Very glad to hear that Hog, even if you are a small island right now.  Be careful and stay safe

Thank you both, it was a scary time with so much happening around us last night. Arkansas was particularly hard hit especialy North Little Rock. I have talked to him and the damage and loss of life is quite sobering,

I am so sorry to hear about your problems. I'll say a prayer for you.

Just to keep everyone up to date.  I have texted with Terry and Cherry Ray, they and their home are ok.  Charles Sample says the family is safe but still in the shelter so dont know about the home yet.  Our prayers are with all effected by this

Yes, May God be with each and keep them safe.

Anyone hear how Charles is? Still in the Shelter? Is their home OK? God Bless them.

Our prayers are with you Charles.

stay safe my friends,the mcdowell family have you in our prayers.

A good friend and member Sean Walker lost his father this morning after an extended illness.  Lord, allow me to be a comfort to my friend. Help me be what they need during this time. Provide me with the comforting words, the kindness in my heart, the patience to allow the grief to take it's course. Let me be part of your light and comfort during this time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service