Welcome Home....

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 3545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you all for the prayers and get well wishes.  The good news is they ruled out my heart :)

It is awfully good to be home and back with you all

hey jan JUST CAUGHT UP...GOD BLESS MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!!!!

Good to have you home Jan. Still praying that they figure out a way to take the pain away.

good news! welcome home, miss jan!

Glad to hear the good news Jan.  Still praying for the Lord to heal the rest of it.

Thank The Lord. I had some chest pains about 10 yrs ago, turned out it was anxiety. Of course I got over that also with the help of The Lord. Good to hear that everything checked out ok.

Great news!

Well with some sadness, although he would not have wanted any, I am asking for prayers for the family of iKC Member Mike Fox.

He was an early joiner here at iKC and stayed active even until this year. He had a great interest in knives and always was around to exchange emails, or discuss. He was a friend to many and he will be missed.

Sorry for the loss of a great knife person

Mike was a gentleman and always willing to help, I share in the sadness of losing him.  Our prayers are with the family and friends.  May God grant you all peace in this time of need and sorrow.  Please know that Mike will always be remembered with a smile

May God give the family strength and comfort in this time of great loss. In Jesus Name.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Franks Classic Knives

Reed Cutlery Company

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

iKC discount code L47073BJSVWI

Cherokee Knife Supply

© 2014   Created by Jan Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service