Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Member needs and prayer requests

Tags: medical, needs, prayer, requests

Views: 12261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for passing that news along, Steve!

I'll be leaving shortly to head over to the VA hospital in West Los Angeles to have an MRI taken of my lower back. But I'll definitely have Terry Ray and Cherry in my thoughts and prayers today as I go through my own procedure.

Hang Tough, Big Guy!

So sorry just saw this news, you and Terry are both in our prayers.

Steve Scheuerman (Manx) said:

Cherry informed us this morning about half an hour ago that Terry had a heart attack last night at about 5am.. She will do her best to keep us informed. Let's get those good thoughts and prayers flowing. They can use all we can give them! Laura and I have you guys in our thoughts, Cherry.

I'm praying for Terry and Cherry too.

I am also praying for them.

In prayer

Here's hoping no news is good news...

Dear God, please be with Terry, give him Your healing touch upon his heart. Keep Cherry safe also.

and be with Ron on his back MRI, may he have good results,

In Jesus Name - Amen

Amen Ken!

I had the opportunity to speak with them both this evening and he may be able to go home tomorrow.  He seems to be in good spirits.  We will continue the prayers and I will let you know if I get any updates

Prayers are going out for Terry for a quick healing, and for Ron to have a good report.

Praying for Ron also, waiting to hear the results

Terry is home and resting..His email reads "I feel good glad to go home thanks to everyone for their concerns and prayers, Any packages I failed to ship out Tues morning will go today "  Now you know he is feeling better if he is thinking, goodness these folks want their knives!

A good friend an a man that poured his heart and soul into the National Knife Museum, Leroy Matthews has quadruple bypass surgery yesterday.  Our prayers are with Leroy for a full recovery soon and with his family.  Jean will be worrying quite a bit and I pray that God eases that for her also

Leroy and Jean are in my prayers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service