Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

I just saw for the first time the 110 Folding Hunter 50th Anniversary Edition in clamshell package at Walmart today. And I bought it! $42 I believe. I will just be collecting this one, so it stays in the package in mint condition. Comes with black nylon sheath.

Please let us know here where you see them in your area. THANKS.

Views: 5370

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Barry. Sorry I didn't see your question until now.  This is what C.J. Buck had to say about the subject on April 2, 2014.  'When we made the decision to produce a very specific version on the 110 for the entire year 2014, we first had to clean out the last of the 2013 date stamped blades. We then switched over to the anvil/USA stamp and went way too long before realizing Buck was not anywhere on the knife. We then fixed that but am glad the collectibles created will give you guys something to locate out there.

The balance of the year will be all like the final stamp. Really proud of this knife surviving and remaining viable for this long."

So the difference is not in the tang stamp, It is because the transition run does not have the Buck shield on the handle.

Outstanding! I found a 50th Anniversary 110 Boone & Crockett at Dicks Sporting Goods for about $39, comes in a collectors tin, but I still have it in the wrapping

As I may have already mentioned, I purchased a Boone & Crockett 50 Anniversary 110 from Dicks Sporting Goods for $39 recentlhy

Yup, I did mention it!

I also purchased the Boone & Crockett Club 50th Anniversary 110 from Dick's Sporting Goods.

Hey thanks for that info guys.  I also just purchased the Boone & Crockett 50th Anniversary Buck 110 from Dick's Sporting Goods.  I would not have known about it until you guys posted about it.

Outstanding! That's what we're here for!

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service