Well the first show of the year for us will be the Blade Show in Atlanta. June 8th-June 10th. This is such a big and exciting show. It features makers from around the world and the folks that supply them also.
This is THE show, if your only going to one. 700 tables and almost 175 factory booths. I have met MANY of our IKC folks at these events. I have already spoken with Ken Erickson and he will be there. Ken, Courtney, & Ryan Daniels will be there. They will have IKC flyers out and I will be close by.
So who else is coming?
well,I'm 90 percent...wont beable to make reservations, because of conflicting issues, but looks good so far.There is the other 10 percent tho'.I've got me fingers crossed!!! ;-}~
And, if you just can't wait until June to go to a Knife Show, this coming weekend Pasadena, CA. will be hosting its annual Knife Expo at the Pasadena Convention Center. Well, here, I'll just let you look at the flyer...
Click here-----> http://www.knifeexpo.net/
That's right down the road from where I live so I'm sure to be there at least one of the 3 days. Probably Saturday?
Can't wait to go I'll have my same table there 12T so come by and visit
I'd kill to go to that....I'll have to settle with my local show for now. Maybe if I ever become a big enough knifemaker I'll be able to make it out there.
Certainly wish we could make that Pasadena Show also. Get some pics and do a forum post for us on it please?
We will absolutley be by to see you and thanks for putting the table number on. I will be listing Table numbers for as many IKC members I can gather before the show. Will NKCA also have a table?
Cant wait for you to be able to attend one of these.
Someday Jan. Someday, in the mean time....those who have to stay behind (like me) expect LOTS of pictures!
Sorry Jan, I can't make it........ again.
I will be down there for one of these shows, it's just gonna take some time to get the stars lined up. I really would love to attend, so I think I can make it happen sometime in the distant future.
I will miss you also but at least I know I will see you in July.
We would love to see you, let us know.
I promise. I do a bit every few hours while I am there. For those that cant physically be there. I want to take you ALL with me
Just saw this
June 8-10, 2012Cobb Galleria Centre
Hoping to.....sheesh, it's less than two months away!
We would love to see you there. I think as it gets closer I want to set a time for the iKC'ers to get together. Already have a place, right there at the show. What do you think guys, Friday or Saturday?