Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

The newest offering of the popular Farm and Field Tool 71 Bullnose is the OD Green Linen Micarta handle, 

3-7/8 inches closed 

brass hole lined lanyard

01 tool steel blade

I understand they made 100 of these, Iam sure they will be a popular item , beyond the

usual Orange and black delrin and the knife-brite acrylic handle, offered in this 71 pattern.

Iam excited to see the OD Green 71, they are shippiing now!
What is your thoughts on this new handle material, and will you be getting one for yourself or someone else?

Views: 980

Replies to This Discussion

Decided that while linen micarta is nice...canvas micarta is even better, so that is what I am hunting now.  

The 71 Micarta OD greens are selling well...  im gonna grab one for myself

I have been doing that with my wife, for some things she keeps in that dark void known as her purse.  The orange is really easy to find and would do well for a working knife.

J. Dan Skean Jr. said:

After my brother lost the nitebrite-
handled version I gave him in a hayfield, I'll be going orange delrin next time!

I feel the same.  These Bullnose knives are growing on me, especially the canvas versions.  Would love to see one of these made in blue.  I also like the Nifebrite version as the handle slabs are thinner than on the others.

Graeme said:

Decided that while linen micarta is nice...canvas micarta is even better, so that is what I am hunting now.  

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service