Many of us have dreamt of "improving" our knives.
Some have even implemented their improvements.
Here is a place to share and document those modifications.
Before & after pics are great .. I realize this isn't always possible .. I did some of mine years ago. A statement of design goals or modification purpose is a good place to start.
Identifying the desired changes & modifications is encouraged. As is a description of
the tools, any problems encountered, & methods used in the process.
A summary statement & pic of the final result will wrap it up !!
Also .. a place to share our mistakes.
Share what works & what doesn't.
Conquered a problem .. post a solution.
Up against a problem .. query for another's advice.
I modified the bottom two ..
Frame contoured .. front and rear bolsters .. tighter deeper radius .. width of scales & liners reduced & contoured
I added the thumbstud & a deeper tighter radius @ the front bolster .. slight radius to the scale & rear bolster edges
Weidmannsheil (PKCS '97) .. folding hunter .. stag scales
contoured all edges .. blade spine, bolsters, scales .. bolsters slightly bulbous
The blade tapers to a thin needle point.
Just can't find the documentation on this one ...........