Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

All Discussions Tagged 'Knives' (11)

← Back to SMOKY MOUNTAIN KNIFE WORKS MEMORIES
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bug out on August 16, 2013

Well it has been a BugOut kind of weekend for me. The chat got a bug and wouldn't work properly.  Many of our members are being plagued by…

Started by Jan Carter

9 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Paul Ring

One last show 10/11/2013 I will take care of a surprise prize!

Well folks I hear there will be one last show.  It is scheduled to be Josh and Jay and will be this Friday.  I will be in the building some…

Started by Jan Carter

20 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Tobias Gibson

The Final Live Show

As we head toward the Final Last show..................I want this Case Hat to go to a new home! So here is this weeks way to enter. TEL…

Started by Jan Carter

19 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Steve Hanner

COUNT THE BUCKS AND WIN...9/13

September 6 9PM.  September 13  9pm join us for the end of Buck week as we Count the Bucks.  Data has given us a wonderful Buck to play for…

Started by Jan Carter

26 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by HARVEY LEATHART

Sawmill Skinner Knives Live contest 8/30/13

Take a Guess We are counting again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess how many wood handles we will see on the Friday night show for 8/30/13 re…

Started by Jan Carter

35 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Paul Ring

The Hunt is on 8/23/13

Fox-n-Hound™ Fixed Blade Ulu The hunt is on As we head into hunting season I wanted to have a little fun This weeks contest brings a bit o…

Started by Jan Carter

14 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Robert Burris

Count the Queens 7/26/13

OK, In Honor of the Queen Show Weekend.  LETS COUNT THE QUEENS The rules for this week 1) Guess the total number of QUEENS that will be…

Started by Jan Carter

38 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Tobias Gibson

Knives Live contest 7/19/13

She is waiting to come home to you! We are adding a twist.  This week we are counting ROUGH RIDER / COLT / MARBLES The rules for this we…

Started by Jan Carter

37 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Robert Burris

Another chance to win on 7/5/13

With the great number of Case Knives and guesses we had last night, we were on each side of the winning number but no one hit the magic num…

Started by Jan Carter

41 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Indian

Knives Live Contest 6/28/13

In honor of the generosity and wonderful time offered to me by both Case and SMKW this past weekend we will be counting Case Knives on…

Started by Jan Carter

43 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Tom M

RSS

White River Knives

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by