Welcome Home...THANK YOU FOR BEING A PART OF OUR COMMUNITY

Hi I have been using this knife around the shop the last month or two, Mine has the combo edge

it has the glass breaker, (great if you are Public Service service) but I dont find it in the way.

Just wondering of any one else owns one of these? and what you think.

Views: 177

Replies to This Discussion

Its a good looking knife Terry, I don't currently have a Benchmade in my collection, but that may have to change soon as I always play around with my EDC. I like a serrated edge. as I can sharpen those quite nicely. But if it did not have one I would not be overly concerned. We are currently reviewing knife sharpening systems and I have seen a Bemchmade being sharpened using a system.

Sorry I haven't seen this post before.

I have a plain edge 810, I find it is the only tactical folder I will ever need again. I could selll all my other tactical folders and not miss them(too much). Cerakote finish M4 blade, comfortable G10 grips & the Axis Lock mechanism. Great knife.

Wow, Brad.  Now that is a testimony to a knife!

Brad I agree! Iam still carrying it, Ive sold many of the 810 and 950's

Brad T. said:

Sorry I haven't seen this post before.

I have a plain edge 810, I find it is the only tactical folder I will ever need again. I could selll all my other tactical folders and not miss them(too much). Cerakote finish M4 blade, comfortable G10 grips & the Axis Lock mechanism. Great knife.

RSS

White River Knives

Latest Activity

Visit Lee' s Cutlery

KNIFE AUCTIONS

KNIFE MAGAZINE!!!

tsaknives.com

JSR Sports!

Click to visit

© 2024   Created by Jan Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service