1. How do I change or reset my password?Sign in to iKnife Collector. Click on the "Settings" link, then click "Change" next to the password field. If you forget your password you can reset it anywhere you would sign in. Just click the "Forgot your password?" link. You'll receive an email in a few minutes containing a link that will allow you to reset your password.
2. How do I change my profile photo? Sign in to iKnife Collector. Click the link to change "My Photo" under your profile pic on the left side of the page. Click the "Upload a Photo" button next to the Profile Photo field to locate an image on your computer. Once finished, click "Done", then scroll down and click "Save". New profile photos can take up to thirty minutes to show up, so don't worry if your new photo doesn't appear immediately!
3. How do I change my email address?There are two ways to change the email address where you receive notifications: Sign into iKnife Collector. Click on the "Settings" link on the right column. Under "Profile" section click on the Change link next to Email Address. Once finished, click "Save". Within a few minutes you will get a confirmation sent to both the old email account and the one you have updated.
4. How do I change my name? To change your name on a network, click the "Settings" link in right column of that network. In the box next to "Name" you can enter your new name. Be sure to click 'Save' when you have finished.
5. What browsers does iKnife Collector support? We run best on the following browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer 8 or 9 or Google Chrome. You're welcome to use iKnife Collector with a browser that is not in this list but we cannot guarantee that all of our features will work correctly.