iKnifeCollector Community Rules-
As with any community we must have a few understandings to have some semblance of order.
1. Do not post obscene or offensive pictures, videos or other matter.
2. Please keep your language G- Rated. We are intelligent enough to pick appropriate words to communicate our thoughts without having to use vulgar or offensive language.
3. Please don't take advantage of our community by advertising your company, your products or your services on iKC, including but not limited to the following: chat, status updates, Blog posts, Forum discussions and Group posts. You are limited to listing your company, service or product on your My Page with a link to your website.
If you have a company event, then add it to the Community Event Calendar.
Any company or individual abusing this understanding will be warned first, and if the activity continues, will be banned. No questions asked.
We now allow for advertising within our pages. When you purchase an ad, you are limited to the ad and the click through to your site. Please do not discuss your items for sale openly within group forums. Take the discussion private. If you are interested in advertising please contact Jan Carter or Steve Hanner, we will see if we can accommodate your business needs. Please abide by the current policy we have in place.
If you have any questions about this policy, please ask.
4. Please refrain from flaming, berating or belittling a fellow member or members. Treat others as you want to be treated.
5. Respect the opinions of others, whether they are right or wrong.
6. Refrain from posting any content you don't own or have the rights to use, with proper credits.
7. Spammers- Will be banned immediately.
8. We know that people will leave our community and to that end we do not delete accounts, posts or other content posted. All content is granted to us with perpetual electronic publishing rights because any content posted becomes a part of the community, even if you no longer are.
9. We are a community and depend on the participation of our members. We do occasionally review the activity of our members. If you have not posted within a year, it is possible your page may be deleted.
10. The videos and "how to" advise from members are not necessarily the opinions of iKC ownership or leadership. Follow this advise at your own risk please.
11. You MUST have Parental Permission to sell or trade with a minor.
We reserve the right to add to this list or to alter these understandings at any time.
If you have any questions regarding these rules please contact me.
Jan Carter/iKnife Collector Management
The Legal Stuff
iKC INDEMNITY CLAUSE: PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND!!
iKnifeCollector reserves the right to review materials posted on this site and to add, delete, rescind or vary any materials in its sole discretion. iKC reserves the right to terminate your access to the Forum and its Website at any time, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever, at its sole discretion.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold iKC harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable legal fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on this website and our FaceBook page.
All state and federal laws apply. It is your responsibility to comply with the laws.
iKnifeCollector.com and iKnifeCollector AND ITS OWNER(S) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASE OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF MEMBER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE.
Member acknowledges and agrees that iKnifeCollecotr.com/iKC does not endorse any of the goods that are sold on this website.