First off, Iv'e been a minister for many years.Saying that, this is my spin on the ten commandments in regards to knife collectors. It is meant to be read in a lighthearted manner.....so here we go.
1. Don't love your new Boker knife more than God.
2. Don't carve any graven images to God with that 'ole whittler.
3. Don't cuss with God's name when you slice your finger open with that vintage Queen folder.
4. You can buy G.E.C. knives on the Sabbath, but go to Church first.
5. Honor your dad and mom by not selling their old Imperial knives just to get that new Case.
6. Don't murder nobody with that Buck 110.
7. Don't be letting your Camillus be resting on some else's night stand.
8. Don't be stealing any of those SOGs.
9. Don't be telling everyone that your neighbor pays someone else to sharpen his knives.
10. Don't be wishing you had your neighbors knife collection......get your own.
Well, there ya go. The ten commandments for those knife collectors out there.
Add a Comment